18th May, 7.00p.m. (Current Teachers)
27th May, 7.00p.m. (Current Trainee Teachers)
Are you or your trainees worried about finding a job in these difficult times and want to make your applications stand out? Do you or your trainees need help preparing for a Zoom interview? Career Advice for Teachers webinars are led by career expert John Howson, will prepare you and your trainees.
Webinars will include:
- Advice on how to write applications that appeal to headteachers
- What to do before and during online interviews
- What to do after interviews to ensure you take the right job
- An update on the state of the English job market (using TeachVac’s unique database)
- 30 minutes of vital tips plus 15 minutes Q&A
- Webinar slides and further notes delivered by email after the event.