Permanent, Part Time, 2 ½ days per week, must be able to work Fridays
Salary: Leadership L1 – L5, £41,064 – £45,381 pro rata per annum
Bluecoat SCITT Alliance Nottingham is an established and committed teacher training provider of both secondary and primary phases. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the training of the next generation of primary school teachers. We are seeking an inspirational and effective individual to lead and develop our existing and successful primary programme.
The specific role would be to:
- Assist in the professional leadership of Bluecoat SCITT Alliance
- Monitor, review and develop the primary course content
- Assist in the delivery of the pedagogy sessions
- Deliver the primary subject specific training
- Visit trainees in their placement schools as part of the assessment and moderation process
- Nurture and develop trainees providing quality pastoral and professional support
- Recommend primary trainees for QTS
- Attend and assist in the professional development of Mentors, and QA mentors supporting primary trainees
- Attend and assist in the recruitment and selection of trainees
- Attend marketing and recruitment events
- Contribute to Programme and Partnership developments as appropriate
In return we can offer extensive CPL and the benefit of working within a Multi Academy Trust and ITE Alliance.
For further information and to apply for this post please click here.
Closing date: Friday 31st January 2020
Bluecoat SCITT Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff are therefore expected to behave in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory enhanced pre-employment checks.