Salary: £21,748 – £25,481 per year (Grade 6 Points 11 – 19)
Full Time, Permanent
Endeavour Learning Trust is looking to appoint a permanent, full time, Teacher Development Support Manager to support both our Director of SCITT and our Trust Director of Professional Development to ensure compliance with regulatory body requirements as well as supporting our school’s alliance working with our Embrace Teaching School Hub.
We are looking for someone who is able to:
- Show a commitment to support the Director of SCITT in their day to day operations
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of (or willing and able to develop) ITT, HR and finance processes and DfE compliance
- Display sound experience of the ability to analyse and interpret information in a timely and accurate fashion
They will be expected to:
- To provide comprehensive administrative management to the Teacher Training elements of our Trust provision including the School Centred Initial Teacher Training our Professional Development Schools Alliance and work commission for the Early Career Framework from the Teaching School Hub
- To support the administrative managers in our School Direct Hub Schools and other partnership schools
- To ensure, with the Director of SCITT, compliance with the DfE’s ITT criteria, professional standards (such as voluntary best practice) and internal standards
- To support the Director of SCITT in the administrative aspects of the recruitment and training of Primary and Secondary trainees based at Tarleton Academy
The Trust can offer you:
- A family ethos that is tangible; we work as a team; we want the best for everyone
- A staunch commitment to protect the well-being of our staff
- An investment of time, training and resources so that everyone has the chance to be their very best
This role of Teacher Development Support Manager is an interesting and rewarding role for an applicant with successful experience of working within an administrative environment, ITT experience is desirable.
We actively encourage applications for this vacancy via the Quick Apply Button in TES
If you require any further information about this role please contact our Central HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01772 812644 ext. 1051
Applications should be submitted by 9am on Monday, 9th August 2021
Interviews are to be held w/c 9th August 2021
Start Date: 1st September 2021 (or as soon as possible after)
Candidates should ensure that they and their referees are easily contactable, with the correct phone number and email address and able to reply promptly if references are requested.
Endeavour Learning Trust reserves the right to close the recruitment process earlier than advertised should it received a high volume of applications for this vacancy. Therefore, it is advisable to apply as early as possible if you would like to be considered for this role with Endeavour Learning Trust.
Due to the high volume of applications received by Endeavour Learning Trust we are unable to provide individual feedback on applications.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Endeavour Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and individually take responsibility for doing so.