20 hours a week, term-time only + 5 days
Scale 5, 12-17 £10,469 – £11,558
Start date ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the MAT within the SCITT and Research School, based at our offices in West Vale. As the SCITT Administrator, you will be the ‘face’ of the SCITT, supporting teacher recruitment; trainees and the school’s delivery of the SCITT programmes.
Great Heights Academy Trust is a small but expanding MAT currently serving five primary schools in West Yorkshire as well as numerous designations including the SCITT; Teaching School Alliance; Research School and English Hub.
AA Teamworks West Yorkshire SCITT is an Initial Teacher Education partnership made up of 17 primary schools and a secondary school direct partnership. They are a small, friendly and highly adaptable team.
For a full profile of the SCITT and the team please visit: https://aateamworksscitt.org/
- The successful candidate should be flexible, reliable, well-organised and able to work under their own initiative to deadlines.
- You will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative management and have excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Have IT literacy and experience of using new technologies.
- Previous experience of being a SCITT Administrator would be an advantage.
What we can offer:
- A highly skilled, loyal and supportive team of staff and senior leaders
- Bespoke professional development to ensure that you as an employee, ‘reach great heights’
- Career opportunities across the MAT
Great Heights Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service, the appropriate pre-employment checks that will include references from previous employers, confirmation of the right to work in the UK before the appointment is confirmed.
Full details of the post, a job description, person specification and application form can be found on the MAT website.
Please return your completed application form by email to Katherine Humphreys: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 25th March 2021 at 12.00 noon.
Interviews, by Zoom, will follow at the earliest opportunity.
During COVID-19 it is not possible to arrange visits, however if you would like further information about the post, please contact Jo Pearson email@example.com