Are you an experienced secondary school teacher with an excellent track record in teaching and learning and in supporting colleagues in their continuing professional development?
Do you have experience in Initial Teacher Training, either as a mentor or a subject leader?
Would you be interested in extending and developing your own skills and experience by presenting to our future teachers in the subjects of Design & Technology?
If so, why not consider joining the Basingstoke Alliance School Centred Initial Teaching Training team and be directly involved in the training of trainee teachers?
We are currently recruiting subject tutors for September 2021. Applications must be submitted by midday on Wednesday 24th March 2021, interviews will take place on Tuesday 30th March 2021.
What does this role involve?
- Delivery of 18 x 2 hours of subject-based training per week on a Monday morning from September 2021- December 2021 (8 sessions) and then 6 sessions in the spring term 2022 and 4 sessions between April and May 2022.
- Liaising with schools and visiting each term to meet trainees and carry out observations.
What’s in it for you?
- Bespoke training in the summer term of 2021 to support the delivery of your sessions.
- An excellent opportunity to extend your own repertoire of expertise.
What’s in it for your school?
- Necessary supply costs paid for when you are out of your home school.
- Opportunities to benefit from your developing subject and ITT expertise.
How to Apply
Please contact Kelly Richens, Programme Director Basingstoke Alliance School Centred Initial Teacher Training Programme on email@example.com
Dove House School Academy is the lead school for the Basingstoke Alliance SCITT and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant checks.