Monday, 30th November 2020 and Tuesday 1st December 2020
Wednesday, 20th January 2021 and Thursday, 21st January 2021
Tuesday, 9th March 2021 and Wednesday 10th March 2021
9.30a.m. – 12.30p.m.
Attendance at all sessions is required
Delivered online via Zoom
This programme, tailor made by experts in the sector, is designed to develop the skills of those offering administrative and operational support in SCITT and School Direct provision.
During this interactive programme, delegates will
- Learn new skills and refine current practice
- Develop new skills and techniques to support efficient ways of working
- Reflect on and develop their own practice
- Learn from and engage with other delegates in similar position
Modules (subject to ongoing review)
- Routes into Teaching and Training Programmes
- The NASBTT Management Handbook for Schools-Led Initial Teacher Training (ITT)
- Interruptions and Other Time Stealers
- The Art of Prioritisation
- Assertiveness: Seeking Win-Win in Day-to-Day Situations
- Half-Full? Optimism and its Importance
- Attention to Detail: Filing Frenzy
- The Importance of Presentation in Written Communication
- Building Rapport with Trainees (and others)
- Safer Recruitment
- Data Protection and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Making the Most of Word
- Making the Most of Excel
- Making the Most of Outlook
Emma Hollis, NASBTT Executive Director
James Coleman, ITT Consultant
The cost for NASBTT members will be £262.50 per delegate.
The cost for non-members will be £525.00 per delegate.
Please note our Payment and cancellation terms apply.
Booking a place
To book your place, please complete the booking form below.
Joining instructions and Zoom details will follow one week prior to the event.
Please note a separate submission needs to be made for each delegate booking. Bookings containing more than one delegate’s details cannot be accepted in line with GDPR Legislation.
Booking for this event has now closed.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Caroline Draper, Administrator, by emailing email@example.com.
Payment and cancellation terms
View our Payment and cancellation terms.