Date: Thursday, 1st February 2024
Time: 9.30a.m. – 1.00p.m.
Delivery format: Online via Zoom
This online forum is an opportunity to receive updates direct from NASBTT and representatives from key stakeholders. Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions, share best practice and network digitally.
Whilst the agenda will be finalised and published in due course, it will be relevant and responsive to topical issues and key themes relevant to those in administrative roles.
We recognise the benefit you gain from talking to your fellow colleagues, so there will be time for breakout sessions and networking for you to share best practice as well as asking questions of stakeholder representatives and NASBTT personnel.
An example agenda from a previous meeting is shown below:
- Welcome, Introduction and Sector Updates – Emma Hollis
- Administrators Support Partner – Panel Discussion – Carol Lewis, Administrator for South Birmingham SCITT and Angela Blackburn, SCITT Administration Manager, Lydiate Learning Trust
- Breakout Session – 3rd class degree applications
- DfE Apply, Register Update – DfE Representatives
- Screen/Comfort Break
- Managing Trainee Misconduct from a Administrative perspective – Jo Palmer Tweed, CEO, Essex and Thames Education
- Breakout Session
- IT Quick Qins – Shortcuts, hints and tips – Alison Hobson, NASBTT
- Surgery Session
- ITT Marketing – Jayne Hoskins
- ITT Quick Wins – Alison Hobson
- Student Loan Company – Anne Thompson, SLC (TBC)
- General Q&A – Emma Hollis
- Summary and close – Emma Hollis
“The key topics are always covered really well.”
Janet Clarke, ITE Programme Administrator, 2Schools Consortium
“It was a really helpful session as always.”
Victoria Plunket-Checkemian, SCITT Administrator, National Mathematics and Physics SCITT
Emma Hollis, Executive Director, NASBTT
James Coleman, Head of Operations and Training, NASBTT
NASBTT’s Administrator Support Partners (ASPs)
Key stakeholder representatives
The cost for NASBTT Members is £40.00 per delegate.
The cost for non-members is £80.00 per delegate.
Please note NASBTT’s event payment and cancellation terms apply.
Booking a place
To book your place, please complete the booking form below.
Joining instructions will follow one week prior to the event.
Please note a separate booking must be completed for each delegate. Bookings containing more than one delegate’s details cannot be accepted in line with GDPR legislation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Caroline Draper.