Tuesday, 9th June 2020
10.30a.m. – 11.45a.m.
FREE online event for NASBTT Members
This event is designed to provide updates (where available) and support ITT Providers to navigate the impacts and implications of the Coronavirus on the ITT sector.
Speakers will be delivering a brief update on priorities post Covid-19 followed by participation in a question and answer session.
- Coronavirus and Key Updates
- Recruitment 2020 and beyond
- Q&A session Put your questions to the speaker
Confirmed speakers include
Each panel members will share their take on their perceived priorities for ITT 2020.
- Prof. Dame Alison Peacock, CEO, Chartered College of Teaching
- Emma Hollis – Executive Director, NASBTT
- Lord Jim Knight – Chief Education & External Officer at TES and Member of the House of Lords
- Helen Matthews – Ofsted HMI and Specialist Adviser for Initial Teacher Education
- Ruth Talbot – Deputy Director, Teaching Workforce Directorate : Train to Teach – routes, Department for Education
- Sam Twisleton – Director of Sheffield Institute of Education and Chair of DfE ITT Content Group
- John Howson – Chairman at TeachVac and TeachVac Global
- James Noble-Rogers – Executive Director, UCET
- Sinead McBrearty – CEO at Education Support
Early booking is advised as places are strictly limited.
This event is free for NASBTT Members
Places are available to non-members for a small charge of £25.00.
Please note our payment and cancellation terms apply.
Booking for this event will close at 9.30a.m. on Friday, 5th June 2020.
Booking a place
Booking for this event has now closed.
Joining instructions will follow one day prior to the event.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jayne Hoskins, Communications Manager, by emailing email@example.com.