Administrator Training Programme Effective SCITT and School Direct Administration (Birmingham) (Day 3 of 3)
Tuesday, 14th January 2020, Wednesday, 18th March 2020 and Thursday, 11th June 2020 (3 day programme)
10.30a.m. – 4.00p.m.
Registration and refreshments from 10.00a.m.
The Studio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham. B2 5EP
This tailor-made programme has been designed by NASBTT to develop the skill set of the fabulous SCITT and School Direct administration workforce that are at the heart of providers. These skills can then be applied to the administrator’s context and the systems in place at any one time.
Modules will include:
- Routes into Teaching and Training Programmes;
- Key Contacts and Acronyms;
- The NASBTT Management Handbook for Schools-Led Initial Teacher Training (ITT);
- Assertiveness – Seeking win-win in day-to-day situations;
- Half full? Optimism and its importance;
- Attention to Detail – filing frenzy and the importance of presentation in written communication;
- Building Rapport with Trainees;
- Recruitment and Selection – designing fair and robust processes;
- Interruptions and Other Time Stealers;
- The Art of Prioritising;
- Time Management;
- Information Storage and Processing;
- Effective Minute Taking;
- Making the Most of Outlook;
- Making the Most of Excel;
- Making the Most of Word.
The programme fee includes;
- Three days of tailored training;
- Networking opportunities with peers;
- Refreshments and buffet lunch on all three days.
Who is this programme for?
You are an administrator within a SCITT or School Direct Lead School looking to develop your skills. This programme will equip you with the skills you need to complete your role effectively, supporting both trainees and your manager.
If you are an experienced administrator, you might like to consider our Advanced SCITT and School Direct Administration programme. Alternatively, you might like to consider our Level 4 Teacher Educator Programmes Effective SCITT and School Direct Management and Finance for SCITT and School Direct Managers. Please contact us if you would like to discuss either of these programmes further.
The cost for NASBTT members will be £525.00 per delegate.
The cost for non-members will be £1,050.00 per delegate.
Please note the payment and cancellation terms below.
Booking a place
Please note this is a three day programme. Please click on the link below to view and book a place on this programme:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jayne Hoskins, Communications Manager, by emailing email@example.com.
Payment and cancellation terms
Invoices will be issued on receipt of the booking. Full payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date.
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than 30 days before the date of the event and will be subject to an administration fee (10% of the delegate cost). Cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received after this time or not put in writing will be subject to the full delegate fee, which will also be charged in the event of non-attendance.
Name changes can be made at any time, up to the day before the event at no charge.
NASBTT will not be able to offer refunds for cancellations arising from events outside of its control.
NASBTT reserves the right to alter the programme and change the speakers without prior notice.