Effectively Marketing Your Provision (Manchester)
Wednesday, 9th October 2019
11.00a.m. – 3.30p.m.
Registration and refreshments from 10.30a.m
The Studio, The Hive, 51 Lever Street, Manchester. M1 1FN
- Marketing Essentials – What are the fundamental principles of a marketing mix?
- Understanding your position in the market
- Fixing the leaky pipe: how marketing can help increase applications
- Raising awareness of your brand
- Utilising data to maximise engagement
- Capitalising on conversion – keeping applicants warm
- Sharing successes: How to write press statements
- Quick wins for advertising and social media
The programme fee includes:
- Tailored training;
- Networking opportunities with peers;
- Refreshments and lunch.
The cost for NASBTT members will be £125 per delegate.
The cost for non-members will be £250 per delegate.
Please note the payment and cancellation terms below.
Booking a place
To make a booking, please complete the booking form below:
Your booking will be acknowledged by email and an invoice will be raised.
Joining instructions will follow two weeks prior to the event.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jayne Hoskins, Communications Manager, by emailing email@example.com.
Payment and cancellation terms
Invoices will be issued on receipt of the booking. Full payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date.
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than 30 days before the date of the event and will be subject to an administration fee (10% of the delegate cost). Cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received after this time or not put in writing will be subject to the full delegate fee, which will also be charged in the event of non-attendance.
Name changes can be made at any time, up to the day before the event at no charge.
NASBTT will not be able to offer refunds for cancellations arising from events outside of its control.
NASBTT reserves the right to alter the programme and change the speakers without prior notice.
Posted in: NASBTT Events.