TEP Level 3: Training Excellent Mentors, Coaches and Facilitators (Day 2 of 2) – London – FULLY BOOKED
NASBTT’s Teacher Educator Programme offers a suite of tailor-made courses designed to provide professional development for Teacher Educators. This Level 3 programme is aimed at Programme Mangers, SCITT Leaders and School CPD Leads: offering the opportunity to become licenced to offer NASBTT Level 1 and 2 Teacher Educator Programmes.
Tuesday 7th – Wednesday 8th May 2019 (2 day programme)
10:30am – 4:30pm (registration and refreshments from 10am)
Teaching London: LDBS SCITT – 2 West End Lane, Kilburn, London. NW6 4NT.
Calling all Programme Managers, SCITT Leaders and school CPD Leads!
Do you wish to be licenced to offer the NASBTT Level 1 and 2 Teacher Educator Programmes?
NASBTT is proud to offer the Level 3 “Training Excellent Mentors, Coaches and Facilitators” programme (launched in May 2018).
This programme, tailor-made by experts in the sector, is designed to recognise, support and develop the skills of those who train and develop Mentors, Coaches and Facilitators.
During this interactive programme, delegates will:
- Reflect on and develop their own practice and approaches as a trainer;
- Explore some of the key thinking behind the Level 1 and 2 programmes;
- Experience some of the Level 1 and 2 content, considering their potential facilitation of the sessions and the benefits of these to their context;
- Engage in a peer delivery activity as part of developing their understanding of training approaches and as part of the Quality Assurance for the licence.
Delegates who attend this training and pay the annual licence fee* will be entitled to offer our Level 1 and 2 programmes: “Effective Coaching and Mentoring”, “Advanced Coaching and Mentoring” and “Facilitating Inspiring CPD”.
The Level 3 programme fee includes:
- Two days of tailored training;
- Three course buffet lunch on both days;
- Refreshments throughout the day;
- Networking opportunities;
- Upon successful completion of the full training, the right to apply for the licence to deliver NASBTT Level 1 and 2 Teacher Educator Programmes (TEPs).**
Please note, overnight accommodation is not included in this package but we can recommend local hotels and restaurants if required.
Who is this programme for?
You have, or are aspiring to have, high level responsibility for the professional development of teachers. You may be a SCITT Leader or Programme Manager, Teaching School Director or Head of CPD for a school or MAT (or have an equivalent role). You engage the services of schools-based mentors, coaches and trainers/facilitators and are seeking high-quality programmes of training to support and develop these colleagues. This programme will equip you with the skills that you need to develop excellent mentors/coaches for early-career teachers and beyond; it will facilitate high quality CPD which meets the CPD Standards, going beyond the basic and boring.
All colleagues who wish to be able to deliver the NASBTT Level 1 and 2 programmes will need to successfully complete this full Level 3 programme as a delegate and, on payment of an additional annual licence fee* and subject to quality assurance processes, will receive permission to market and facilitate NASBTT’s training.
Delegates who complete the Level 3 programme (“Training Excellent Mentors, Coaches and Facilitators”) and both Level 4 programmes (“Effective SCITT and School Direct Management” and “Finance for SCITT and School Direct Managers”) will be entitled to receive the “NASBTT Certificate in Leading Schools-Led Provision”.
The cost for NASBTT members will be £500 per delegate
The cost for non-members will be £1,000 per delegate
Please note the payment and cancellation terms below
Booking a place:
Places for this event are strictly limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
To make a booking, please complete our booking form here.
Your booking will be acknowledged by email and an invoice will be raised.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Alison Hobson, NASBTT Executive Officer, email@example.com.
* Annual licence fees
The annual fee for the NASBTT licence will be £750 for members.
The annual fee for the NASBTT licence for non-members will be £1,500. The annual licence fee includes:
- The rights to market the NASBTT programme(s);
- **Licence to facilitate NASBTT Level 1 and 2 Teacher Educator Programmes – please note that only those delegates who have fully completed the Level 3 programme are licenced to use the NASBTT materials. The licence is linked to the delegate(s) and not to the organisation as a whole (see Terms and Conditions for full details);
- Secure access to all of the NASBTT Level 1 and 2 training materials (for three programmes: “Effective Coaching and Mentoring”, “Advanced Coaching and Mentoring” and “Facilitating Inspiring CPD”);
- Quality Assurance visit(s) from NASBTT to observe your training and provide feedback as part of the terms of the licence.
Payment and cancellations terms
Invoices will be issued on receipt of the booking. Full payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date.
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than 30 days before the date of the event and will be subject to an administration fee (10% of the delegate cost). Cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received after this time or not put in writing will be subject to the full delegate fee, which will also be charged in the event of non-attendance.
Name changes can be made at any time, up to the day before the event at no charge.
NASBTT will not be able to offer refunds for cancellations arising from events outside of its control.
NASBTT reserves the right to alter the programme and change the speakers without prior notice.
Posted in: Teacher Educator Programme (TEP).