Thank you for you interest in joining our organisation.
The National Association of School-Based Teacher Trainers (NASBTT) represents the interests of schools-led teacher training provision in relation to the development and implementation of national policy developments. Our members include SCITT providers, School Direct Lead Schools, Teaching Schools, HEIs as well as a range of other organisations involved in the education and professional development of teacher. We have 195 members representing almost 7,000 individual trainees.
NASBTT is here to:
- raise the standard of teaching;
- support excellent provision;
- offer programme management and development advice;
- provide resources and toolkits;
- create evidence-based research;
- share best practice;
- facilitate peer-to-peer networking;
- convene conferences, events and meetings;
- provide professional recognition;
- deliver compelling continuous professional development;
- inform government policy;
- represent member interests.
You might like to refer to our member case studies for information about how we support our members.
As a registered charity, we rely on fees from our members to continue our work. The membership fees for the 2018/19 academic year are as follows:
SCITTs: £410 per institution plus £13.25 per trainee registered on all programmes at census date;
HEIs: £410 per institution plus £13.25 per School Direct trainee (all programmes) registered on the programme at census date;
School Direct Lead School, Teaching School or MAT: £410 per organisation;
Other organisation involved in the education and professional development of teachers: £410 per organisation.
Corporate member: £410 per organisation.
I do hope you will join our growing organisation – you will be very welcome. Please click here to apply for membership.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Executive Officer, Alison Hobson on 01933 627049 or via email@example.com.
The National Association of School-Based Teacher Trainers (NASBTT)