At NASBTT we are passionate about communicating updates, media statements, opinion pieces, press releases, achievements and future plans with the media, stakeholders and our members.
All media enquiries, interview requests and speaking invitations should be directed to:
Phil Smith, NASBTT PR Consultant
Tel: 01778 218180 or 07866 436159
Emma Hollis, Executive Director, will speak for NASBTT representing "The Voice of School-Based Teacher Training" on current issues of interest to the ITT sector, including the topics below:
- Schools-led ITT provision
- Meeting national priorities for ITT including mental health, social inequality, safeguarding, SEND, well-being and teacher workload
- Routes into teaching: undergraduate; postgraduate fee-paying; postgraduate-salaried and apprenticeship
- Fees and funding
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Recruitment and retention
- Early Career Framework and ITT Core Content Framework
- Ofsted inspection framework: curriculum and subject knowledge
- Mentoring and Teacher Educator and Mentoring Zone
- Professional development for teacher educators
- Essential Guides for Early Career Teachers book series
All speaking requests and invitations should be directed to Phil Smith, NASBTT PR Consultant.
The National Association of School-Based Teacher Trainers (NASBTT) represents the interests of schools-led teacher training provision in relation to the development and implementation of national policy developments. Our members include SCITT providers, School Direct Lead Schools, Teaching Schools and HEIs as well as a range of other organisations involved in the education and professional development of teachers. We have 200 plus members representing in excess of 10,000 individual trainees.
NASBTT is a registered charity committed to promoting high quality schools-led programmes of training, education and professional development of teachers.
Registered Charity Number: 1176171