NASBTT is a registered charity* committed to promoting high-quality schools-led programmes of training, education and professional development of teachers
- An accredited SCITT provider?
- A school offering School Direct Training Programme or School Direct Training Programme (salaried) places?
- A teaching school?
- A school involved in ITT?
Then NASBTT can offer to:
- Keep you informed of up to date policy developments, funding and networking opportunities
- Share best practice
- Support you in developing good provision from the outset
- Voice providers’ views and opinions at Government meetings and public consultations
It has never been more important to have the interests of school-led teacher training provision represented in this changing landscape of ITT.
* Registered charity number: 1176171
"When I set up our SCITT I found the advice and support from NASBTT invaluable."
"Their availability to consult, not least on potentially thorny issues, and the wisdom they impart have been particularly important to us on our journey."
"They are quite simply the go-to people for advice, guidance and common sense when it comes to school-based teacher training."
"I am a complete advocate of NASBTT – they are effectively our right arm!"
"The overall experience [of NASBTT] is really good and membership is not something I would ever look to cut from our budget. It is most definitely a worthwhile investment in terms of everything we get back.”