Thursday, 12th November 2020
9.45a.m. – 1.00p.m.
Delivered online via Zoom
This online forum is an opportunity to receive updates direct from NASBTT and representatives from key stakeholders. Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions, share best practice and network digitally.
Our agenda is still to be confirmed, however, it will include key topics which are relevant to those in Administrative roles.
An example agenda from a previous meeting is shown below:
- Optional online networking (an opportunity to speak and connect with other delegates)
- Coronavirus and key updates including DBS Checks, Occupational Health and GCSE qualifications/equivalencies
- Managing Overseas Qualifications and recognising fraud and forgeries
- Breakout session – Recruitment 2020
- Comfort/refreshment break
- DfE Apply update
- DfE Finance update
- Breakout session – Planning for trainee induction
- Student Loans Company update
- New Management Handbook for Schools-Led Initial Teacher Training (ITT) and Operational Calendar for Schools-Led Initial Teacher Training (ITT)
- Q&A session (Put your questions to our panel)
- Optional online networking
We recognise the benefit you gain from talking to your fellow colleagues, so there will be time for breakout sessions and networking for you to share best practice as well as asking questions of stakeholder representatives and NASBTT personnel.
- NASBTT personnel
- NASBTT Administrator Support Partners (ASPs)
- Key stakeholder representatives
The cost for NASBTT members will be £35.00 per delegate.
The cost for non-members will be £70.00 per delegate.
Please note our payment and cancellation terms apply.
Booking a place
To book your place, please complete the booking form below.
Joining instructions and Zoom details will follow one week prior to the event.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jayne Hoskins, Communications Manager, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment and cancellation terms
View our Payment and cancellation terms.