Date: Thursday, 6th October 2022
Time: 9.30a.m. – 1.00p.m.
Delivery format: Online via Zoom
This online forum is an opportunity to receive updates direct from NASBTT and representatives from key stakeholders. Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions, share best practice and network digitally.
Whilst the agenda will be finalised and published in due course, it will be relevant and responsive to topical issues and key themes relevant to those in administrative roles.
We recognise the benefit you gain from talking to your fellow colleagues, so there will be time for breakout sessions and networking for you to share best practice as well as asking questions of stakeholder representatives and NASBTT personnel.
An example agenda from a previous meeting is shown below:
- Optional online networking (an opportunity to speak and connect with other delegates)
- Coronavirus and key updates including DBS checks, Occupational Health and GCSE qualifications/equivalencies
- Managing overseas qualifications and recognising fraud and forgeries
- Breakout session – Recruitment 2020
- Comfort/refreshment break
- DfE Apply update
- DfE Finance update
- Breakout session – Planning for trainee induction
- Student Loans Company update
- New Management Handbook for Schools-Led Initial Teacher Training (ITT) and Operational Calendar for Schools-Led Initial Teacher Training (ITT)
- Q&A session (Put your questions to our panel)
- Optional online networking
“The session was very informative as usual.”
Barbara Sheppard, Admin Manager, Hillingdon SCITT
“All really useful information from speakers and breakout rooms.”
Libby Worthington, Senior Administrator, Generate Teaching Hub
Emma Hollis, Executive Director, NASBTT
James Coleman, Head of Operations and Training, NASBTT
NASBTT’s Administrator Support Partners (ASPs)
Key stakeholder representatives
The cost for NASBTT Members is £37.50 per delegate.
Members can book for all three Administrators’ Online Forums in 2022-2023 at the reduced price of £105.00. (Please note that this discount is only available based on the named individual on the booking attending all three events and is not transferable to events in the following academic year.)
The cost for non-members is £75.00 per delegate.
Please note NASBTT’s event payment and cancellation terms apply.
Booking a place
To book your place, please complete the booking form below.
Joining instructions will follow one week prior to the event.
Please note a separate booking must be completed for each delegate. Bookings containing more than one delegate’s details cannot be accepted in line with GDPR legislation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Caroline Draper.