Tuesday, 26th January 2021
9.45a.m. – 1.30p.m.
Delivered online via Zoom
This online forum is an opportunity to receive updates direct from NASBTT and representatives from key stakeholders. Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions, share best practice and network digitally.
- Admission and optional online networking (an opportunity to speak and connect with other delegates)
- NARIC Update and the services they offer – TBC
- Internal Equivalencies – a provider perspective
- Breakout session – Recruitment 2021
- Comfort/screen/refreshment break
- Unconscious Bias – How to Flex Your Brain for a More Inclusive Approach
- Breakout session – What can we do to be more Inclusive?
- DfE Apply update
- DfE Finance update
- DfE DTTP update
- Q&A session (Put your questions to our panel)
We recognise the benefit you gain from talking to your fellow colleagues, so there will be time for breakout sessions and networking for you to share best practice as well as asking questions of stakeholder representatives and NASBTT personnel.
- NASBTT personnel
- NASBTT Administrator Support Partners (ASPs)
- Key stakeholder representatives
The cost for NASBTT members will be £35.00 per delegate.
The cost for non-members will be £70.00 per delegate.
Please note our payment and cancellation terms apply.
Booking a place
To book your place, please complete the booking form below.
Joining instructions and Zoom details will follow one week prior to the event.
Please note a separate submission needs to be made for each delegate booking. Bookings containing more than one delegate’s details cannot be accepted in line with GDPR Legislation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Caroline Draper, Administrator, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment and cancellation terms
View our Payment and cancellation terms.