Thursday, 11th June 2020
9.45a.m. – 1.00p.m.
This online forum is an opportunity to receive updates direct from NASBTT and representatives of DfE and SLC. Attendees have the opportunity to ask questions, share best practice and network digitally.
- Optional online networking (an opportunity to speak and connect with other delegates)
- Coronavirus and key updates including DBS Checks, Occupational Health and GCSE qualifications/equivalencies
- Managing Overseas Qualifications and recognising fraud and forgeries
- Breakout session – Recruitment 2020
- Comfort/refreshment break
- DfE Apply update
- DfE Finance update
- Breakout session – Planning for trainee induction
- Student Loans Company update
- New Management Handbook for Schools-Led Initial Teacher Training (ITT) and Operational calendar
- Q&A session (Put your questions to our panel)
- Optional online networking
We recognise the benefit you gain from talking to your fellow colleagues, so there will be time for breakout sessions and networking for you to share best practice as well as asking questions of speakers and NASBTT personnel.
- NASBTT personnel
- Stakeholder representatives (confirmed representatives include DfE Apply, DfE Finance and Student Loans Company)
- NASBTT Administrator Support Partners
The cost for NASBTT members will be £35.00 per delegate.
The cost for non-members will be £70.00 per delegate.
Please note our payment and cancellation terms apply.
Booking a place
Booking for this event has now closed.
Joining instructions will follow prior to the event.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jayne Hoskins, Communications Manager, by emailing email@example.com.
Payment and cancellation terms
View our Payment and cancellation terms.