Tuesday, 28th September 2021, Wednesday, 26th January 2022 and Tuesday, 24th May 2022
9.00a.m. – 12.00p.m.
Delivered online via Zoom
Attendance at all three days is required
Places for this training are strictly limited
Join this 3-part series of webinars exploring diversity, equity and inclusion. Hannah Wilson is a former headteacher and the Co-Founder of #DiverseEd and #WomenEd. As a white, heterosexual, cisgender, able-bodied woman she positions herself as an inclusive ally in her commitment to the strategic leadership needed to move the DEI agenda forwards in our schools and educational organisations.
This training will cover the following topics:
- The Equality Act and the Protected Characteristics
- Power and Privilege
- Intersectional Approaches
- DEI Policies and Practices
- Inclusive Cultures and Behaviours
- Belonging and Psychological Safety
- Visibility and Representation
- To understand how the law protects people with diverse lived experiences
- To reflect on your commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion as an individual and as an organisation
- To discuss how to create a sense of belonging and psychological safety
- To demonstrate how we can all speak up and stand out as inclusive allies
- To consider the need for visible representation
- To develop policies and practices which have DEI as a golden thread
Hannah Wilson, Education Consultant and Facilitator specialising in leadership development and training
Joining Hannah to deliver the session will be special guests – TBC
The cost for NASBTT members will be £195.00 per delegate.
The cost for non-members will be £390.00 per delegate.
Please note our payment and cancellation terms apply.
Booking a place
To book your place, please complete the booking form below.
Joining instructions and Zoom details will follow one week prior to the event.
Please note individual registrations are required for each delegate wishing to attend; registrations cannot be shared.
Please note a separate submission needs to be completed for each delegate booking. Bookings containing more than one delegate’s details cannot be accepted in line with GDPR legislation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Caroline Draper, Administrator, by emailing email@example.com.
Payment and cancellation terms
View our Payment and cancellation terms.